for June 2012 to Sep 2012
Contact Sikh tourism at
Mobile + 91 9910000857 or
Day 1 : Drive Delhi to Rishikesh visiting Gurudwara of Rishikesh, night at Rishikesh Hotel.
Day 2 : Drive Rishikesh to Joshimath enroute visiting Gurudwara Srinagar Sahib, night at Joshimath hotel.
Day 3 : Drive from Joshimath to Govind Ghat and Car will be parked here. Start Trekking (13 kms) for Govind Dham, night at Govind Dham hotel.
Day 4 : Start Trekking from Govind Dham to Hemkund Sahib and return back to Govind Dham after Darshans of Hemkund Sahib (Trek 6 x 2 =12 km), night at Govind Dham hotel.
Day 5 : Start Trekking from Govind Dham to Valley of Flowers and return back to Govind Dham after visit (Trek 3 x 2 = 6 km), night at Govind Dham hotel.
Day 6 : Start Trekking down from Govind Dham to Govind Ghat (Trek 13 km) and then Drive for Rudraprayag, night at Rudraprayag hotel.
Day 7 : Start early morning (at 7AM) from Rudraprayag for Rishikesh, after a break at Rishikesh, continue drive for Delhi and reach Delhi late evening.
Cost Per Person :
For 4 persons : Rs 16250 Per Person on Double sharing Room.
For 6 persons : Rs 13750 Per Person on Double sharing Room.
For 8 persons : Rs 13500 Per Person on Double sharing Room.
For 10 persons : Rs 13100 Per Person on Double sharing Room.
For 12 persons : Rs 12500 Per Person on Double sharing Room.
– Travel by Car/Coach.
– Family Hotel Accommodation at Rishikesh, Joshimath and Rudraprayag for 3 Nights.
– Basic Accomodation at Govind Dham for 3 nights.
– Only Breakfast in the itinerary.
– All transfers, sightseeing as per the itinerary.
– All taxes, driver allowances, parking etc.
– Entrance fee to monuments.
– Any meals except specified in the itinerary.
– Tips, Beverages, Laundry, Telephone Calls, etc.
– Medical and Insurance.
– Tourist Guide